They sell expired food.They don't take coupons that are printed from their own website.

They don't take coupons that their registers print even though the cashier says it's their own coupon. They sell clothes that are made in sweatshops. Unclean stores with flies hanging around. Cashier has a sign that says ring ONCE but never comes.

Cashier, manager, and District managers are the worst in customer service. Somehow they have only one person working ever and that person works the register and stocks while the managers do nothing.

They don't care if you complain because they don't ever want to resolve anything.They will soon close their doors.

Review about: Family Dollar Coupon.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States #704697

I would just like to say I was an assistant Manager at one time and I did work full time and never had a break, I had to pick up the slake for the manager and he got the credit, not to mention Family Dollar only allows 2 people working at a time, the only day you will see more then 2 is truck day .The reason you may not be seeing the manager on the floor is because we have to organize the back (warehouse) to divide work out and yes we are stocking the shelves while we are doing so much more, at least I did.

So watch how you stereo type Management into one category and the problem lies in corporate!:roll