Oklahoma City Store #07808.I checked out had spent close to $ 50.00 and I was going to put large paper items in the cart and she stated I could not take the cart out of the store.

I had 8 to 10 bags of stuff and I ask her did she have someone to help me take the stuff to my car. She told me to go outside get a girl on break to help me. She stated people steal the carts, I could not believe what she had said, I have been going to that store since it opened up and spent money ever month not only had I used the carts but I also bring back in every time. By the way a young man behind me offered to help me with my things.

Why in the *** would I need a cart when I was driving a car. Just because you have some bad apples stealing your carts, we all should not be punished, get smart and think of a better way. For the good customers, I will not be back, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. 4/26/12 was my last time.

I have never seen so many complaints are you guys paying attention.Get a grip or you will fail.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

MrsLea

You haven't seen anything until you've seen Walmart. Luckily my husband works at the home office now so I can take care of those little pest cashiers a lot better.

You should just report that chick BTW.

:grin