1.2
Layout of Store

I can't speak for the rest of the country but the Nevada stores suck *** Because the District Manager in district 325 is a RACEST, SEXEST bully.If he has it out for you then your gone.

He wears as many faces as the company has stores. He'll look at you smile, wink and 2 seconds later he'll fire you. The company hires a women beater on drugs to run the Las Vegas District that is so ***. And the company works the Team hard with no breaks.

They dont work full time and if they get another job to compensate they give you even less hours.They employees are so ruthless and rude simply because they are MISERABLE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of family dollar manager. Family Dollar needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned family dollar manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Family Dollar.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments