4.0

AS EVERY MONTH I TAKE MY ELDERLY PARENTS TO SHOP AT FAMILY DOLLAR ON WARING RD ROCHESTER NY.AS WE ARE SHOPPING N WERE ALMOST DONE, WE PASS BY THE SUPERVISOR WHICH WAS STACKING THE SHELVES AS SHE HAS IN THE MIDDLE THE BIG CARTS.

AS MY HUSBAND AND I PASS BY THE BIG CART WHICH WAS SPACE TO PASS BY, AT NO POINT SHE WAS EVEN TOUCHED SINCE IM LOOKING AT OUR CART TO MAKE SURE THE STUFF WONT FALL SINCE IT WAS HALF WAY OFF THE CART. THE SUPERVISOR DIDNT SAID ANYTHING AS WE PASS BY AND DIDNT EVEN NOTICE WE PASS. I WENT WITH MY MOM TOWARDS THE OTHER SIDE TILL WE GOT TO THE OUTSIDE OF THAT ISLE. SHE GOT MAD CAUSE WE PASS THROUGH.

STILL DIDNT SAID ANYTHING TILL THE OTHER EMPLOYEE WENT TO HER TO TALK TO HER. OUT OF NOWHERE SHE STARTS CURSING MY HUSBAND OUT AND HE JUST KEEPS IGNORING HER. I HEARD HER AND DIDNT REALIZE SHE WAS TALKING TO HIM SINCE WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING. SUPERVISOR KEEPS RUNING HER MOUTH TILL IT GOT TO THE POINT MY HUSBAND CAME OUT HIS MOUTH AND SAID FK YOU ***.

SHE KEPT YELLING FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ISLE TILL I TOLD MY HUSBAND WHATS GOING ON. THATS WHEN SHE DECIDED TO GO TO OUR ISLE TO TELL HIM OFF AND CURSED HIM OUT. INFRONT OF MY ELDERLYPARENTS AND MY 1 YEAQR OLD BABY. MY FATHER HAD 3 STROKES IN THE PASS AND TENDS TO GET THEM EMOTIONALY.

AND SO I GOT WORRIED. AT NO MOMENT I SAID ANYTHING TO HER AS SHE WAS YELLING AT HIM. SHE HAD ACCUSE HIM OF HIITING HER WITH HIS CART. I KNEW IT DIDNT HAPPEN BUT WANTED TO AVOID CONFRONTATIONS INFRONT OF MY PARENTS AND MY BABY.

AS SHE MENTIONS SHE WAS PRAGNANT IN MY HEAD I SAID LIKE WE WERE SUPPOSE TO KNOW UR ARE. AS I KEEP COMMENTS TO MYSELF HE SAYS HE DIDNT BUT STLL SAID SORRY TO CALM HER DOWN. SHE SAID OK BUT KEPT IT GOING AND STARTED SAYING HE SHOULDVE SAID SORRY WHEN HE HIT HER. SHE THEN STARTED KICKING HIM OUT THE STORE AND I SAID YOU DONT LOOK PREGNANT WHICH SHE DIDNT.

I SAID IT NICE AND CALM AND SHE STARTED YELLING AT ME SAYING YOU CAN GET OUT TOO. I SAID WE ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO YOU FOR YOU TO COME AT US THIS WAY. SHE SAID SHE DOESNT CARE. AS I ASK FOR SUPERVISOR TO PROVE MYSELF SAID I WANT THE VIDEOS TO BE SHOWN.

SHE YELLS AGAIN SAYING SHE WAS THE SUPERVISOR AND SAID SHE DOESNT HAVE TO SHOW ***. AS HER WORDS. I SAID I HAVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEE THE VIDEO TO PROVE HER WRONG AND SHE GOT MORE MAD. AS IM BACKING UP WITH MY BABY AND MOM MY FATHER JUST KEPT SHOPPING TRYING TO IGNORE THE SITUATION SINCE HIS CONDITION.

MY HUSBAND LEFT THE STORE TO WAIT OUTSIDE AND SHE KEPT INSAULTING ME AND MY MOM. I TOLD HER TO CHILL AND SHUT UP ALREADY SINCE SHE WAS GETTING ME AGGRAVATED ALRADY [NORMAL FOR ANYBODY] THE OTHER EMPLOYEE ALSO TOLD HER TO CHILL OUT TO LET US FINISH SINCE WE WERE IN LINE ALREADY. SHE KEPT RUNING HER MOUTH. I KEPT TELLING HER TO SHUT UP AND SHOW THE VIDEO AND SHE KEPT SAYING SHE A SUPERVISOR AND DOESNT HAVE TO.

I TOLD HER IF SHE KEEPS INSAULTING ME I WILL ALL HER BOSS AND TELL THEM SINCE THEY HAVE CAMS AND AUDIO THAT I WILL ASK TO HAVE THEM CHECKED AND SHE KEPT YELLING SHE CANT GET FIRED CAUSE SHE A SUPERVISOR. THEN THE OTHER EMPLOYEE STARTED INDIRECTING ME. I STOOD QUIET. AND IGNORE.

SHE DID CALLED THE COPS AND ASK IF I WAS OUT OF CONTROL SHE SAID NO THAT SHE WANTS ME OUT THE STORE THE DISPATCHER SAID THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO JUST LET US PAY TO LEAVE QUICK AND SHE STARTED GOING AT IT WITH DISPATCHER. SHE WENT AGAIN TO CURSE ME OUT I KEPT TELLING HER TO SHUT UP ALREADY. THE OTHER EMPLOYEE TOLD ME IF I WOULDVE LEFT SHE WOULDVE STOPPED. SO I TOLD HER WERE HERE QUIET WAITING IN LINE NOW TELL HER TO CALM HER DAM NERVES CAUSE I ALSO HAD TO PAY FOR MY BABY JUICE AS I OPENED IT FOR HER TO KEEP HER CALM.

AND MY FATHER OPENED A COKE TO HIGHER HIS SUGAR A LITTLE MORE. WE OPENED IT BEFORE ALL THIS. AS WE GET TO THE CASHIER THE SUPERVISOR KEPT TELLING HER NOT TO RING US UP. I SAID ARE U SERIOUS WHAT DO MY PARENTS HAVE TO DO WITH ALL THIS.

CASHIER SAID SHE DIDNT CARE. I SAID SO YALL WILL PAY FOR THE THINGS WE OPENED THEN. SHE SAID SHE DIDNT CARE. THERE WAS 2 FULL CART WORTH 200 DOLLAR IN SHOPPING AS EVERY MONTH.

SI AS I PICK UP MY BABY TO LEAVE THE SUPERVISOR GOT UP AND WANTED TO HIT ME WITH MY BABY ON HANDS. I TOLD HER IF SHE HIT ME WITH MY BABY ON ARMS SHE WILL SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF ME. MY BEST PROVE IS THE CAMERAS AND AUDIO FROM THE STORE THAT I WANT THE BOSS TO SEE. UNPROFESSIONALS.

IN SO MANY YEARS SHOPPING AT FAMILY DOLLARS I NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO LOW FOR HER POSITION. I HOPE THEY ALL GOT FIRED, ITS NOT ABOUT THE CAMS AND AUDIO WILL SPEAK BY IT SELF. IF SHE DOESNT GET FIRED I WILL TAKE MORE ACTIONS. CAUSE OTHERS THEN LOOSING A CUSTOMER THEY LOST THAT DAY 200 DOLLARS.

NOT GOOD FOR THE BUSINESS WHEN ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS STAY ON HER SIDE AND KEEP HER DAM MOUTH SHUT.

BE PROFESSIONAL.TAKE UR JOB SERIOUS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of manager rude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of family dollar cashier. Family Dollar needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned family dollar cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Family Dollar.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

ransom

I'l bet you're a Trump supporter aren't you?

I really don't understand what you're saying but unless you actually have a lawyer, store management is under no legal obligation to show you video, which is Family Dollar proprietary property. Also, a manager or supervisor CAN have you escorted from the premises for disrupting the shopping experiences of others. Sounds like you were both wrong.