On October the 2, 2012. I entered the Family Dollor in Dale City, VA.

I stopped at the front register to inform the cashier I have a return and can I leave the bag with him. He replied its ok to take it with me.

I told him I did not have my receipt, he said it was ok. When I went back to the register Sandra the Manager approached and asked what was going on. The cashier informed her I was doing and exchange.

In a rude and unprofessional tone she told me I am suppose to leave bag up front. I told her I tried to but was told it was ok to take it with me. She then spoke unprofessional to the cashier.

She rudely ask me to come to the other register and she would help. When we were reproaching the register she told me again.

You was supposed to leave the bag up front. I told her she was being very rude and should not speak to customers as she was speaking to me. And that this is not the first time she has been rude to me. She responded maybe you just have a problem with me.

I told her that I am a retail manager myself and I would never speak to a customer in this manner. I told her she should probably retrain the cashier and she told me she was not the only manager. I asked can you just finish my transaction. She said if you are a Manager you should know better.

Then I asked her why are you still talking about this can you just finish my exchange. Then she threw my money on the counter. I told her that was very unprofessional and I will be calling corporate. She said go head do me a favor and call right now.

She told me to fill out the return form. At that point I didn't want to have anything else to do with her. She just wanted to go back and forth with me instead of just handling my transaction so I could leave. I did not complete the return form I just wrote name.

Her last remark was you are a manager and this is how you fill out a form.

I have never been this pissed off and treated so badly in my life. No more shopping at the Dale City store 06070 with Sandra.

Product or Service Mentioned: Family Dollar Cashier.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 03, 2012.

Comments