It is never a good working environment when the boss has her son working for her in the store.Customer complaints and no work is ever done.

Store #4801 needless to say I hate to see what their inventory looks like this year!!!! They work together and take home trash (even though no one is supposed to.

Virgil listens to heavy metal rock music while customers are trying to shop, but the boss doesn't care because it's her son.Her daughter works at the other Family Dollar across town so I guess it really is "keeping it a Family thing".

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

Anderson, Indiana, United States #785149

Went in there with my husband and the cashier was talking really bad about some customers who just left, it was plain racism. The very race of my husband who looks white and isn't. Been over a year and have yet to return.

Family Dollar Customer Care Review Family Dollar "Family Dollar at 402 W.W.White do not have anything to put the groceries in so it can be purchased (no shopping baskets or handheld baskets) I saw many elderly individuals,..." Read more Family Dollar - Sanitary Conditions Review from Florissant, Missouri Family Dollar "I took my elderly mother to family dollar in Natural Bridge red in Normandy, Missouri. The store aisle were a mess and the service was horrible. She told me to..." Read more Family Dollar - Poor poor poor customer service Family Dollar "I was at one of your store at 450 N Broad street, Elizabeth, NJ. There was only one cAshier a line of 5 people. What bothers me most is their..." Read more Family Dollar Customer Care Review from Riverdale Park, Maryland Family Dollar "I WAS IN UR FAMILY DOLLAR STORE TODAY MAY 27th,2016 AROUND 5:00PM, I WAS BUYING BATHROOM ITEM ALONG WITH A COUCH COVER. THE COUCH COVER RANG UP $20.00, BUT WAS..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more