did some shopping there and my total bill came to $66.64,at that time I put my food stamp in the machine and let the teller know that I could only use $27.00 on the care and when my bill came to $66.64 ,the store clerk said that my card was no good and that he did not know how to subtract $27.00 from the total of $66.64, so I went ahead and paid for it with my Debit card,when I check my card .it said I had a balance of $27.00 and your Cashier did not know how to subtract the $27.oo from the total so that I could save on my debit card,what I would like to know,now how do I get that $27.00 back so that I can credit it to my account.I let the cashier know that is a good way to loose business if you have someone operating a cashier machine that don't know how to operate it the right way,thanks,my phone no is 352-949-4050,waittint to hear from you.goodbye.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Family Dollar. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Family Dollar to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Family Dollar and family dollar cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments