Verified Reviewer

My husband and I stopped by the store #11518 to pick up a few items. We saw people going in & out of the store.

When we got to the door. The door would not automatically open & we saw other customers in the store. So my husband open the door. The blk female with the poppy eyes yelled don't be opening her doors & we are closed.

The sign said closing at 12:30am. We were there at 11:30am. That ...was rude. All that yelling & stuff was unnecessary.

She should not be working there with an attitude like that. So we drove to F.D. on 24th Street. Other customers who was at the other family dollar was there & mention to how rude and disrespectful she was.

Her mouth is & will get her in a lot of trouble. She really pissed me off & people wonder why folks shoot up places & stuff. Cause of people like her. She don't have no consideration to the public & no concerns what someone else may be going through.

I work & deal with the public, but I do not disrespect my clients. Why was the store closing early?

I have notice several times this person being disrespectful to others. She really need to be talked to about running her big mouth

User's recommendation: Report these uncaring selfish disrespectful folks to their bosses.

Location: Accomac, Virginia

Comments

Simonne Grg thinks that is not discrimination to call someone with a tramtic brain injury who spent years of his life learning to speak again, under the letter of the law it sure is, I only have this injury because I fought for his right to disgrace others, and if he is a veteran he should understand but he doenst he is perfect

Honestly you sound like you are three.

Family Dollar Reviews