Family Dollar - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Chicago, Illinois

Today I sent my 3 nieces who were visiting me for the weekend to my neighborhood family dollars witch is located on 87th Racine to be returned without any items I sent them for they came to me telling me that the young lady was very rude to them telling them they can't be in the store if they not 18(really) my niece who 16years old 11 years old and 10 years old so I go bk to the store to see since wen u have to be 18 I come in this store almost everyday I see kids in and out without an adult. But I get there I ask the young lady were is the sign that says u can't enter unless with an adult (no sign) the young lady argue with me the whole time I was there in front of customers Kids and other employees I told her she was very unprofessional and shouldn't work her with that kind of attitude am a General manager at my own store downtown and I will never argue or make anyone feel unwelcome at my store despite with there age is this store always have people who are young with attitude Problems that's not professional I told her I was calling cooperate on her she stated she didn't care she will give me her name (she didn't of course) so I called in the store to report her it was closed so I no this feedback will get to the right people I shop at family dollars for everything this location they have everything I want but if that young lady still there with an attitude I will never go there again her are a few pic I took to show there isn't any sign that say no kids under 18

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #871002

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Family Dollar? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 08 #1182648

Family Dollar*

0 0 Reply

Jun 28 #1178890 Columbus, Ohio

I have to agree with the store on this. I don't think kids should be in an establishment by themselves, or if they need to be, it should be limited to one child at a time. I live near a Dollar General and I can't tell you how often the employees have to deal with horrible kids. They may behave around their parents/family, but they act out when by themselves. Constantly stealing and acting crazy. I just shake my head at it.
Kids act ***, and unfortunately a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

4 0 Reply

Jun 25 #1177629 El Paso, Texas

Stay in school, kids. That is all.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.