I usually go for my cleaning stuff t Family Dollar.I own a BB business, and I can find all I need for a great price.
Polite employees, smiling and helpful. This last time, 6/12/15 I bought a mop. When I got home I realized they had charged me for 2 mops, $2,15 cents each. A total of $4,30 cents.
I went t the store and talked t the "manager" Marissa. I explained about my issue. I asked if I could either get another item for the $4·30, or get my money back. Wwwoooww, unbelievable, she got really mean, and rude, and told me she would not give my money back, and would not take the mop back, BECAUSE:::: SHE COULDN'T SELL IT T ANYBODY ELSE???
Customer Service manners?
Not at all. I told her I would call the Corporate Office, and she would b hearing from them.
I wonder how can anybody hire a MANAGER, when she can't possibly treat people with respect, and consideration. I hope Family Dollar teaches """MARISSA"" a lesson about how t treat CUSTOMERS.
Today, I talked t a very nice gentleman, George, with Corporate Offices, and he has resolved my issue.It is best t talk t people above these employees who think they have so much power, when in reality, all they have is arrogance, and ignorance.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."