Family Dollar - Review about Mop from Dallas, Texas
I usually go for my cleaning stuff t Family Dollar.I own a BB business, and I can find all I need for a great price.
Polite employees, smiling and helpful. This last time, 6/12/15 I bought a mop. When I got home I realized they had charged me for 2 mops, $2,15 cents each. A total of $4,30 cents.
I went t the store and talked t the "manager" Marissa. I explained about my issue. I asked if I could either get another item for the $4·30, or get my money back. Wwwoooww, unbelievable, she got really mean, and rude, and told me she would not give my money back, and would not take the mop back, BECAUSE:::: SHE COULDN'T SELL IT T ANYBODY ELSE???
Customer Service manners?
Not at all. I told her I would call the Corporate Office, and she would b hearing from them.
I wonder how can anybody hire a MANAGER, when she can't possibly treat people with respect, and consideration. I hope Family Dollar teaches """MARISSA"" a lesson about how t treat CUSTOMERS.
Today, I talked t a very nice gentleman, George, with Corporate Offices, and he has resolved my issue.It is best t talk t people above these employees who think they have so much power, when in reality, all they have is arrogance, and ignorance.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent this to the wrong departmentSorry ..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "Went to your store 08891 to match price on maxwell house coffee and your employer said no becauce it wnt competer price.Well any other time never had a problem.So lost..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."