Family Dollar - Review about Mop from Dallas, Texas

I usually go for my cleaning stuff t Family Dollar.I own a BB business, and I can find all I need for a great price.

Polite employees, smiling and helpful. This last time, 6/12/15 I bought a mop. When I got home I realized they had charged me for 2 mops, $2,15 cents each. A total of $4,30 cents.

I went t the store and talked t the "manager" Marissa. I explained about my issue. I asked if I could either get another item for the $4·30, or get my money back. Wwwoooww, unbelievable, she got really mean, and rude, and told me she would not give my money back, and would not take the mop back, BECAUSE:::: SHE COULDN'T SELL IT T ANYBODY ELSE???

Customer Service manners?

Not at all. I told her I would call the Corporate Office, and she would b hearing from them.

I wonder how can anybody hire a MANAGER, when she can't possibly treat people with respect, and consideration. I hope Family Dollar teaches """MARISSA"" a lesson about how t treat CUSTOMERS.

Today, I talked t a very nice gentleman, George, with Corporate Offices, and he has resolved my issue.It is best t talk t people above these employees who think they have so much power, when in reality, all they have is arrogance, and ignorance.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Product or service
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #650810 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Family Dollar? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.