Dallas, Texas

I usually go for my cleaning stuff t Family Dollar.I own a BB business, and I can find all I need for a great price.

Polite employees, smiling and helpful. This last time, 6/12/15 I bought a mop. When I got home I realized they had charged me for 2 mops, $2,15 cents each. A total of $4,30 cents.

I went t the store and talked t the "manager" Marissa. I explained about my issue. I asked if I could either get another item for the $4·30, or get my money back. Wwwoooww, unbelievable, she got really mean, and rude, and told me she would not give my money back, and would not take the mop back, BECAUSE:::: SHE COULDN'T SELL IT T ANYBODY ELSE???

Customer Service manners?

Not at all. I told her I would call the Corporate Office, and she would b hearing from them.

I wonder how can anybody hire a MANAGER, when she can't possibly treat people with respect, and consideration. I hope Family Dollar teaches """MARISSA"" a lesson about how t treat CUSTOMERS.

Today, I talked t a very nice gentleman, George, with Corporate Offices, and he has resolved my issue.It is best t talk t people above these employees who think they have so much power, when in reality, all they have is arrogance, and ignorance.

Review about: Mop.

3.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Family Dollar Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion