Family Dollar - Review about Milky Way Ice Cream from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The people are nice, but the food there is old.Each time we make the mistake of getting ice cream there it is old and disgusting.
I bought a milky way a week ago ust opened it and it was white and hard. I checked the date on it and the best by date was 08/2014. Really?
This is 2016.The warehouse sends out old food?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Milky Way Ice Cream
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more..."
- "I sent this to the wrong departmentSorry ..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "Bought Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Ebay for $423. The logo pop up to add the warranty but had to wait a few days to get the fund. Two days..."
- "TerraCom offers an upgraded phone for one low price. Their website states that the price includes processing fee, taxes, and shipping. I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Rush for (what I..."
- "The WORST florist. Left pic is what I ordered, right pic is what got delivered!! I called my complaint, I even emailed them the pics; they said "upon close inspection,..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."