Featured Not resolved

I bought not only one but two bad meat products from local Family Dollar store #03408 3750 Bankhead hwy Lithia Springs, Georgia in the same week from same cooler.I have become very ill after consuming some of both product.

I am now very ill and have had to completely change my diet to bland foods and absolutely no meat. I've been suffering horribly and owe over $7,000 in medical bills. Sedgwick does not feel the store is responsible and I am just leAft suffering and oweing medical bills and dealing with severe health problems on a daily basis. Sedgwick claims adjuster Crystal Sanders sent me a very rude unprofessional email.

I am tired of suffering and these liability adjusters talking to me like I'm in the wrong for contacting them.

I am in no condition to be stressing and trying to argue back and forth.Some body please help me!

Review about: Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Sausage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

fistedface
Aiken, South Carolina, United States #1066193

You really need help if you don't know the difference between telling you something you don't want to hear or read as being rude.

Who is *** enough to eat meat from a dollar store!?!?!? You sir, are an ***!!!!