Family Dollar - Review about Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Sausage

I bought not only one but two bad meat products from local Family Dollar store #03408 3750 Bankhead hwy Lithia Springs, Georgia in the same week from same cooler.I have become very ill after consuming some of both product.

I am now very ill and have had to completely change my diet to bland foods and absolutely no meat. I've been suffering horribly and owe over $7,000 in medical bills. Sedgwick does not feel the store is responsible and I am just leAft suffering and oweing medical bills and dealing with severe health problems on a daily basis. Sedgwick claims adjuster Crystal Sanders sent me a very rude unprofessional email.

I am tired of suffering and these liability adjusters talking to me like I'm in the wrong for contacting them.

I am in no condition to be stressing and trying to argue back and forth.Some body please help me!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Sausage
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #736015 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Family Dollar? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 19, 2015 #1066193 Aiken, South Carolina

You really need help if you don't know the difference between telling you something you don't want to hear or read as being rude.

0 1 Reply

Nov 19, 2015 #1066191

Who is *** enough to eat meat from a dollar store!?!?!? You sir, are an ***!!!!

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.