Miami Gardens, Florida

I am new to the area and visted a family dollar store.The website states that they close at 10:00 pm which is false because they close at 9:00pm.

I arrived about 5 mintues to 9pm with my 8 year old daughter and there where a few people outside upset cause the doors where locked before 9pm. They eventually let us in and while in check out the customer in front of us told the cashier if you close at 9pm why are your doors locked before that and the cashier stated cause we leave at 9pm and if you have a problem with that dont come to this f**king store anymore and my child and i where in shock.

These type of cashiers should be terminated immediately for speaking to a customer that manor and especially with children hearing there unacceptable comments.I will never ever shop at another family dollar store in my life again.

Review about: Family Dollar Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Family Dollar Cashier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

#1119794

Call corporate and file a complaint.1-888-377-6420

Also call another store to get the DM's number (if you feel they won't give you the correct number)so you can make a complaint to.

A lot of times corporate just drops the ball and doesn't let the DM's know what's going on in their district. I run a store and I lock the doors at closing not before.

I don't try and rush people out either.That is totally unacceptable!