Family Dollar - Review about Bottle from Tomball, Texas

I went to the store located in Hammond Indiana on 169th st.I bought a drinking bottle thst contained a straw and a flip top.

The straw is too small and won't allow you to suck water through the spout when you flip it open. I paid three bucks for this item. I went to trade it for another one. They would not let me try it out before leaving.

When I got home, I couldn't believe that tje second one was just as bad.Now they oweme a refund plus 3 bucks in gas.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #662700

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Family Dollar? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 09, 2015 #1005595

Its family Dollar your not going to get anything good from there for 3 bucks

Jul 08, 2015 #1005075

This isn't the web site for Family Dollar. There isn't anything a person can purchase in any type of dollar store that would be worth returning, especially a novelty type drinking mug. I wouldn't waste money on any of those mugs that come with their own straws. There is no way you can get the straw clean enough to be completely sanitary.

Jul 09, 2015 #1005294

You can clean the straws with bleach water then rinse very well thereby rendering it completely sanitary

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.