Verified Reviewer

I want to start off with giving the store information before I proceed with including the issue. The Family Dollar Store that this incident occurred is located at:

4645 Gravois Ave. St.Louis, MO 63116

Their phone number is: 314-955-**** I was shopping at the store when I suddenly needed to use the bathroom really bad. When I saw every door in the store was open, I proceeded to go to the bathroom and when I was walking. Out an African American male employee aggressively approached me with a gun. He told me to put my hands up where he could see them which I had no idea why he would talk this way because I was not and do not carry a gun or any weapon on me and I wasn't reaching for anything to even give that impression. He repeatedly told me "man you scaring me what the *** are you doing back here. You cant be back here." First off I was not doing ANYTHING that would scare him. Second off I did not know I could not use the restroom. I was in fear for my life when I shouldn't have been. There was absolutely NO REASON he should have pulled a gun on me. Then afterwards he proceeds back to the front talking to the other employee saying I quote "I almost shot this *** man. I was really going to shoot that nigga." There are surveillance cameras in that store, so there should he no problem accessing the tapes. I posed no threat to him at all. He should not have brought a gun to work in the first place! Much less draw a gun out on me. This happened 11/24/2021 around 4:45pm. I did not catch his name but like I said if you can access the video footage there should be no issues figuring out who the man is.

This has me so unbelievably upset that this occurred, all because I used the restroom in an employee's only restroom. I cannot believe the type of employees this store has hired.

Preferred solution: The employee to be fired.

Family Dollar Cons: Employee pulls out a gun on me, Employees do not have any customer service.

Location: 4645 Gravois Avenue, Saint Louis, MO 63116