Verified Reviewer

Bought a phone made one call and phone wont turn on the same day as purchased. Store wont refund money not exchange the phone.

Had to buy a phone from another store to keep the $50 plan going. Tried to exchange it but they wouldn't and then tell us the phones are not new as advertised they are refurbished. We want our money back. Customer service absolutely sucks as I cant talk to an actual person.

The phone was purchased on the 27 and you guys have been. Reading around the Bush.

Your website states returns/refunds in phones for 15 days and yet we aren't being refunded or helped.

If we dont get our money back for the *** phone I will have to take the next step of getting a lawyer. Which we cant afford but I cant be letting you guys rip people off like this.

Family Dollar Cons: Custoner service false advertising refunds.

Location: 1511 Brady St, Chesaning, MI 48616