Verified Reviewer

3.0

The manager Patricia Elizabeth Feathers at Family Dollar in Lake View SC is no where near fit to represent this store. An incident occurred on 6/28/20 where I wanted to return ice cream that did not look the way it was advertised.

First I want to mention that the floor was left unattended because I had to search all aound before I coukd find her. Anyone can easily walk in, steal something and then leave because no one is ever at the front. However, I finally walked into her while she was coming from the back. I was telling her about the situation and instead of the manager apologizing for the inconvenience and trying to solve the problem, she argued me and was basically telling me that it wasn’t her problem that it looks the way it looks and I will just have to deal with it.

So I proceeded back to the front and began opening all of the ice cream to see if they all were the same. She then called the police and lied and said I was making threats towards her! The whole situation could have went a whole different way all because she lied and said I was threatening her. What if the office would’ve came based off that theory and assumed I was in the wrong and she was right.

There’s no telling what would have happened. Things like this happen every day and people lose their lives over lies ! Luckily the officer that arrived was nice and listened to both sides of the story. He recommended to me to call corporate and get her fired for what she did.

I could have went to social media and bashed the entire family dollar business but im not the type of person and I dont feel like family dollar as a whole should be held accountable for her actions. However I do believe she should be held accountable for her actions and be fired.

User's recommendation: Watch out for her because she is known for having a horrible attitude.

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Ice Cream.

Preferred solution: I just feel like she should not be representing family dollar .

Family Dollar Pros: Affordable prices, Low prices and great deals.

Family Dollar Cons: Your employees manager and assistant manager, Manager has poor customer service, False accusations towards customer.

Location: 113 W 1St Ave, Lake View, SC 29563