This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full.You can go to another family dollars down the street.

He is very Rude to customers This store needs a experience Store manger not a 23 year old that is always playing around and wasteing company money. Always the his cell phone texting or taking selfies of him and the other asst. talking about other employees in front of store customers.

I believe store he shouldnt be doing that.Something needs to be done

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Family Dollar needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Family Dollar.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

First off it has absolutely nothing to do with age im a young store manger and i know what im doing, and why cant you be on your phone what is this school?I do understand talking *** about people in front of customers it, is unprofessional.

As for never having product. Its not the store manager all we do is order store items such as bags, box cutters. DC, is the ones who look at our sales and see whats been sold that week and decide what to send. The store mangers have absolutely no control whats sent to the store.

So before posting bad reviews and say hes blowing money and taking pictures of them and putting them.On the internet without permission is *** up.

to ***in *** people #1008577

Wow, if you were really a SM you would know being on your phone is a nono.Also, if you did your cycle counts properly, you would have more than enough product.

You should know how to do your inventory.Very rude response.

to Anonymous #1042441

I agree with your response ! Some young people think they are doing their employer a FAVOR by allowing them to be on their payroll.

This is the REAL WORLD young man ....get used to it. We all have to earn our keep