Fowlerville, Michigan

I was a regular customer at the Family Dollar store on Grand River Howell Michigan.For the last year or so I've had numerous bad experiences with the Manager who runs the store, Kim S.She has over changed me on more than one occasion, not realizing it until I'm back home & check my receipt.

I've heard her talk inappropriate to male customers and other associates on the register. I've been coming back despite of Kim S. rude behavior. Now I find out the other two associates have left because of the manger Kim S.

not alloying any employees to call in sick when they are truly sick or take a sit down break,while working 10hr. shifts. I won't be back!

Family Dollar needs to reevaluate the kind of Mangers/people they want to represent their stores!

This reviewer shared experience about "manager kim s. howell michigan" and wants this business to "fire bad managers". This person is overall dissatisfied with Family Dollar. The most disappointing about family dollar manager at Family Dollar was manager unprofessional in front, temperture of store and customers waiting long time Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Family Dollar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Family Dollar to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments