1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Each time I use my Family Dollar store which is located at 1725 13th st. Omaha, NE, 68108, it is full of boxes that haven't been stocked on shelves.

It has garbage overflowing in the garbage cans in front of the store, garbage all over the parking lot, and only one person working the cash register. One person on the cash register, because two are outside smoking , rather than working. This location is embarrassing to the neighborhood and it's difficult to shop, with all the boxes all over the store. Also, when I choose a product that has been put on a shelf, I am told it cost a different price when I'm at the checkout.

They tell me that the wrong item was placed in the wrong place.

Many times, I have to leave and go somewhere else, because the service is not friendly and the items are always ringing up a different price than the shelf had listed. I wish they would get better management in this location.

Review about: Family Dollar Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: The store is a mess and the items are not in correct place so the prices are not correct. also, the service is poor..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Employee complaining about stuff while on sales floor, Being spoken to rudely by the manager.

Comments