Store manager Moraine of the newly opened Dallas store #11025 followed my family and myself around the store checking a hair dye box after we put it back on the shelf.After following each of my two groups, my wife, sister-in-law, and 3 month old daughter as a group and me and my brother as another, we felt uncomfortable and proceeded to head to check out.
She then came unglued accusing my brother of stealing a can of axe he had sprayed to see if he liked the fragrance. She stated that three people had ben caught stealing today, as she stood there arms crossed with the most hateful look anyone has ever given me. Even if that's the truth I have never been profiled openly and as rudely as she had, and I don't feel my wife deserved to be talked down to like someone would there dog. I feel as though she thought we were thieves from the second she laid eyes upon us due to the fact my brother dresses in an urban fashion, backwards hat and sagging pants.
I work for the Waffle House so I know how customer service works. I would lose my job for asking someone to pay before they ate, its rude and you don't treat people like that. My wife had seventy dollars for us to shop with but we only spent $7.37.
I hope for your company's sake that Moraine is either fired, what I feel she deserves for socially profiling my hard working family, or at least you re-train her.Thank you for the time as my discount store of choice, but from now on Dollar Store will be where I spend my hard earned dollars.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude profiling manager
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Moraine fired or im contacting a lawyer.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."