Store manager Moraine of the newly opened Dallas store #11025 followed my family and myself around the store checking a hair dye box after we put it back on the shelf.After following each of my two groups, my wife, sister-in-law, and 3 month old daughter as a group and me and my brother as another, we felt uncomfortable and proceeded to head to check out.
She then came unglued accusing my brother of stealing a can of axe he had sprayed to see if he liked the fragrance. She stated that three people had ben caught stealing today, as she stood there arms crossed with the most hateful look anyone has ever given me. Even if that's the truth I have never been profiled openly and as rudely as she had, and I don't feel my wife deserved to be talked down to like someone would there dog. I feel as though she thought we were thieves from the second she laid eyes upon us due to the fact my brother dresses in an urban fashion, backwards hat and sagging pants.
I work for the Waffle House so I know how customer service works. I would lose my job for asking someone to pay before they ate, its rude and you don't treat people like that. My wife had seventy dollars for us to shop with but we only spent $7.37.
I hope for your company's sake that Moraine is either fired, what I feel she deserves for socially profiling my hard working family, or at least you re-train her.Thank you for the time as my discount store of choice, but from now on Dollar Store will be where I spend my hard earned dollars.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude profiling manager
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Moraine fired or im contacting a lawyer.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent this to the wrong departmentSorry ..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "I bought an air matress from family dollar went to take it back today they had the nerve to tell me had have to come back tomorrow when the store..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."