State: Mississippi Clear all filters (17 of 1442 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Family Dollar in Cleveland, Mississippi - Very bad management

I bought a phone at family dollar store. There was no battery in it i tried to return it for another phone the manager went straight retarded about it. Some one better straighten this out quick. I had this phone for two days now and cant use it and they wont return my cash. Store located in Cleveland ms, 38732 south Davis Av.
Cleveland, Mississippi

Family Dollar in Southaven, Mississippi - Michelle Crawford

Michelle Crawford is taking merchandise after-school reselling it out of her house at 8180 Elm brook Drive Southaven Ms. And another coworker is working with her the family Doller on stateline
Reply to reviews
I went to Family Dollar at 9101 Greenwell Springs Rd in Baton Rouge LA Sunday March 25, 2018. My 1st time at this location. Before I was done shopping I needed to use the bathroom. I am elderly have several Medical Conditions that require frequent bathroom trips. I...
Logan

Family Dollar stores do not have duplicated layouts like other store chains. As such, some may have bathrooms located in the stock rooms, which is considered both a security r...

Get over it.

#1219619
Show

Prentsis,MS Family Dollar sucks!!

I was asked to leave the Family Dollar because the manager saw me in the bathroom and thought Inwas stealing. I told him he could look through my purse to ease his mind. He just said he get out of my store.
1.4
Prentiss, Mississippi

Family Dollar Manager Review

I visited your store in Pearl, MS on 8/23/16. Your so called manager Trina was so rude and disrepectful. Store had a sale sign on a item but didn't ring up at the register. Told me the sale ended yesterday. She refused to give me the sale price. I told her I was going to called corporate. She said she's not worried because I wouldn't get through. BOY WAS SHE RIGHT!!!! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! !!!

Family Dollar Customer Care Review from Jackson, Mississippi

I was a customer at the family dollar on Ellis Avenue with my family an had the worst experience. The clerk started harassing my son-in-law an my daughter . I stood to the side an watched the manager then get involved . It was horrific he kept telling my son to step out side making remarks that were totally inappropriate. I have witnesses to this matter an something needs to be done the managers name is Torry .
4.6
I liked
  • Feel like i should shop elsewhere
I didn't like
  • Way they treated me
  • Bad manners
  • Total inappropriate behavior of the employee an the manager

Family Dollar Cashier Review

A new black lady was very rude in store 10393 today!
3.8
Union, Mississippi

Family Dollar Cashier Review

Store 04127...the cashier never ONCE said a word to me until she handed me the receipt rolling her eyes the whole time at the manager behind her then it was "here ya go" REALLY!!!
Aberdeen, Mississippi
#819467

Family Dollar Manager Review

I went in store at batesville ms. I went to buy some Scott tissue it said it cost $5 and when I went to register they said it wasn't $5 and the guy was working back there I ask him if that was right price he said yes it was $5 so I told them that was false adverstment and manager was very rude.

Contact Family Dollar

Mailing Address:
Family Dollar Stores, Inc.
Post Office Box 1017
Charlotte, North Carolina 28201-1017
USA
Phone:
(704) 847-6961

Family Dollar Products and Services

Family Dollar Manager Review

The managers of the store are rude,and shouldn't be representing a "Family" Dollar. They take about there co workers to customers all the time. It's very hypocritical, and unperfesonal. Definitely need to reconsider your choices of management. They are making your company look trashy. And not very "family" oriented.
Lucedale, Mississippi