blocking aisles making it difficult to pass through and grab items.I have never see such unprofessionalism.

then begins to talk rudely. more than one customer complained. I believe her name was devonah claims she was the manager. This was the worse experience of my life, some customers left in disgust.

I usually have a pleasant experience shopping at family dollar, due this experience I'm switching dollar general. as long as she remains in this store consider me a former customer.

I understand its difficult to hire good employee's but this is ridiculous.Me and my family and friends will no longer shop in your store's.

Review about: Family Dollar Manager.

Preferred solution: Fire her.

I didn't like: Manager rude, Manager inappropriate language, Very rude.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

Family Dollar Trash Family Dollar "The family dollar on Church ave Brooklyn ,always leave they Garbage outside for two or three days and then it blows allover the street and when you tell them about..." Read more Family Dollar - Employees are great corporate not so far Family Dollar " The employees at my Family Dollar are great it's some of the corporate people that are not so great I purchased an iPhone 5 liquid case about a year/a..." Read more Family Dollar - Customer Care Review from Birmingham, Alabama Family Dollar "This is one of your stores in Birmingham Alabama on Tuscaloosa Ave I just went into this location just now at 7:32 pm Monday sept 26, 2016 and all I..." Read more Family Dollar - Milky Way Ice Cream Review from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Family Dollar "The people are nice, but the food there is old. Each time we make the mistake of getting ice cream there it is old and disgusting. I bought a milky..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more