Verified Reviewer

Hostile manager calls police on customer over cotton candy. She was rude, unprofessional and completely out of line.

The manager came up because the Easter candy wasnt ringing up half off and huffed and puffed while she walked 5ft to check the candy. She picked up the box of cotton candy and shook and waved it around yelling I dont know who put this here but only the boxes with a bunny on them are on sale. So she came back to the register and I told her fine I dont want them then. While she started taking the items off I went and took a picture of the shelf to show the other manager another day, well thats when all *** broke loose.

She began yelling and screaming telling me to get out of her store that I was only taking pictures to start drama and that I couldnt finish buying my items. The manager then followed me to my car still talking crap and started taking pictures of my license plate. She called the cops and has me served with a not trespassing order. Seriously if thus is how Family Dollar allows their "managers" to treat people I will never support this company again.

I was a loyal customer that shopped there atleast 3/4 times a week if not more. The fact that I didnt even raise my voice, curse her out or even care that the candy wasnt half off blows my mind that she literally went psycho!! I want the video recording pulled and her fired so she isnt able to treat anyone else like this ever again.

Deformation of Character lawsuit at it's finest. Make this right Family Dollar!!!

User's recommendation: Don't support Family Dollar until they make this right!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Family Dollar Manager.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Family Dollar Pros: Mendota il 61342.

Family Dollar Cons: Way they treated me, Defermation of character.

Comments

#1851910

Here is the situation. Your parents failed to raise you right, so you did not know that you were behaving rudely.

You had no right taking pictures. Mommy needs to take away your phone. It is a shame that someone old enough to drive behaves this way. Maybe if mommy and daddy raised you right they would not have to involve the police.

You say you won't be back. Well from the looks of it you won't be missed. Also since since she served you with a no trespassing order I doubt she wants you back. You did not raise your voice but you had no right taking pictures.

It seems like you went psycho. This is why she called the police. You are a disgusting person or wanting someone fired. If anything needs to happen, it should be that your mother gives you a spanking for your behavior, and then she should take away your cellphone.

She did not do anything to you. She has every right to ban you from the store.

You have no case.If your parents raised you right this would not have happened. The only things you need is good spanking and slap across the face for your behavior.

Family Dollar Reviews