I went to the family dollar and after checking the cap before I put it in my basket and taking all items out of my basket one by one and checking the cap.I get home go to grab my bags and.
It got on my shirt, my pants, it had leaked all over the seat, it got my interior middle console and ruined a lot of the items in the bag.
The Store manager says to bring the items back in and she will replace them.
Oh yeah so I get the items I already paid for, but my car, my shirt, and my pants ruined, not to mention I have to take another trip back there. Then she has the gull to say, what do you want me to do beside that, it's not like we can replace your car. really.!!
So I got the district managers number and called her she didn't answer but I left a message and then I also contacted corporate.I'm not saying to give me a million dollars here, but *** at least an even value for the time, the annoyances, the ruined clothes and bleached car, and the fact that I have to get items replaced!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "I went to the store located in Hammond Indiana on 169th st. I bought a drinking bottle thst contained a straw and a flip top. The straw is too small..."
- "I have had my Hyla for 15 or more years. Love it. Never needed cust service. Starts and works perfect every time. No comparison to the other ones. I guess..."
- "I was pleasantly surprised to receive a package from proflowers.com today at work. I didn't expect anything because my husband is not a romantic and we had planned to celebrate..."
- "We signed up with Vivent Wireless internet and phone in April of 2015. I was so excited by the promise of up to 100Mbs for the same price I was..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."