State: Georgia City: Atlanta Product: Family Dollar 50-percent Off Deal Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Family Dollar - Poor Management/ Customer Service

This incident occurred at store 2522 which is the Family Dollar store on 2522 Bouldercrest Rd SE in Atlanta,GA... I went into the store around 9 am on 12/05/2017...there were signs up with %50 off on toys $5 and up...I proceeded to shop...A young lady came and started to pull the signs about 20 minutes into my shop...I approached the manager( I believe his name is Wilford) and showed him my basket which had only four$5 items in it and asked him would he honor it since I already was shopping(the only person in toys) and signs were up...He would not and the way he answered me was as if I was a nobody who didn't deserve an explanation...I find his customer service skills to be poor, offensive and judging by his attitude, very arrogant!...I will not shop( neither my family) at the Family Dollar store(02641) even though I live in the area and have been a customer since I moved to Bouldercrest in 2006...I find his attitude towards the people in the community reprehensible and he should not be a manager there...I also called your customer service " and I was on the line for 45 minutes with no answer...That is equally as bad! Purchase of 13 items at $ 36.74...Reciept Auth #... 412277...Sequence # 866901...purchase on 12/05/2017...Debit card used...
1.8