3.4
Layout of Store

The family dollar on Church ave Brooklyn ,always leave they Garbage outside for two or three days and then it blows allover the street and when you tell them about it they brush you off.The photos shows you before and after, this is happening for a while now. i think Family Dollar dose not care about the community they operate in so long they can make money in the poor neighbourhoods. i would be complaining to the local community board and council member if this keeps up.Another thing they need to clean the floors in the store they are filthy,customer service needs to be improved.

flex615 wrote the review because of fair pricing at Family Dollar and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Family Dollar to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was way they treated me. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Family Dollar other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments