3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

on multiple times I've seen were any time a minority kids coming there without their parents or sometimes even with their parents they automatically assume that the kids are stealing. and they are very unprofessional I've seen them on a number of occasions talking about customers as soon as they left the store and some time to go as far as talking about each other when the other one is not around to customer that is very unprofessional

Review about: Family Dollar Customer Care.

Comments

More than that I have witnessed so much rudeness buy I could only write so much before It started to look like a book. And duh of course I started shopping somewhere else.

Not acceptable and yeah been shopping somewhere else every since.

h.kitchener

All dollar stores are victimized by shoplifters, some more than others depending on the clientele. Anytime children are in a dollar store the employees keep careful watch as they know what children do when there are loads of small items readily available on the shelves. If you don't like that store's practices, then shop elsewhere.

to h.kitchener #1441628

There were a number of incidents where a number of unjust and rude things that took place i could only write so much didn't want to write a book on here and yet what u state may be a fact but there is such a thing and a big difference in being cautious and harassment. Don't be confused since then I have chosen to shop elsewhere. Duh that goes without out saying I would never make a complaint and give a review and still spend my money at the place I complained about.