Family Dollar Sanitary Conditions Review from Florissant, Missouri
I took my elderly mother to family dollar in Natural Bridge red in Normandy, Missouri.The store aisle were a mess and the service was horrible.
She told me to leave if I didn't like the store and not to take pictures.My mother also fell and I said no I'm taking pictures just in case she falls.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "The freezers in the pictures are what i had to clean because of black mold.Why did you not put the picture of the black mold up?All of these pictures was..."
- "This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process. I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com. What followed can only be described as..."
- "Went to your store 08891 to match price on maxwell house coffee and your employer said no becauce it wnt competer price.Well any other time never had a problem.So lost..."
- "Purchased cocktail and end tables. After delivery noticed finish (stain) missing from one leg and a large crack running top to bottom of same piece. After numerous calls, emailed photos..."
- "We bought a very heavy fry pan - Green Gourmet with a non-stick coating. GGT 22/24 CR #10. We have had it for about three years...all of a sudden..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."