Family Dollar Sanitary Conditions Review from Florissant, Missouri

114 of 765 Family Dollar reviews

I took my elderly mother to family dollar in Natural Bridge red in Normandy, Missouri.The store aisle were a mess and the service was horrible.

She told me to leave if I didn't like the store and not to take pictures.My mother also fell and I said no I'm taking pictures just in case she falls.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #831431 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Family Dollar? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
114 of 765 Family Dollar reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 07 #1155399

It's always best to take pictures or better yet record it make a video of it post it online this way the world can see it if you don't post it for the world to see nothing gets done about it

0 1 Reply

May 04 #1153829

The government should get involved. That store is vile.

0 3 Reply

Apr 29 #1151747

All of the family dollar stores I've been in are just terrible all around too.

0 0 Reply

Apr 19 #1146822 Brighton, Iowa, United States

Well the customers make the mess, but instead of taking pictures and arguing with the employees you should have been watching your mother. Your mother fell because you were too busy yelling and taking pictures. You should be charged with elderly abuse. Had you been watching your mother she would not have fallen. Shame on you, she she is the one that did everything for you in your life when you were small including changing your diapers when you were a helpless infant, and you repay her by ignoring her and allowing her to fall because you priorities were arguing with the employees and taking pictures. Bet you were hoping she would fall so you could sue.

13 1 Reply
brownfever443

Apr 19 #1146823

Well it was not my fault, i told my mother to stay in one spot and she did not, she did not fall over the mess but she fell because she was dizzy and had been out all day and had nothing to eat since breakfast and it was close to 9pm. She told me she had to use the washroom, and she fell. I yelled at her because she interrupted me while i was talking to the lady, she told me if I did not like it to leave because the other customers did not need to use my profanity. she would not have fallen if she listened to me and she was weak because i could not feed her until after 9pm ad she did not eat until breakfast.

0 7 Reply

May 03 #1153750

That is inexcusable!
What is wrong with you?
Not permitting your Mother to eat from Breakfast until late into the evening?
Most likely, she was dizzy and fell from lack of nutrition. There is only 1 person to blame and it is YOU!

4 0 Reply

Apr 18 #1146468

Wow..that is a mess

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Family Dollar. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Family Dollar.
Filing a new complaint about
×