Family Dollar Sanitary Conditions Review from Florissant, Missouri
I took my elderly mother to family dollar in Natural Bridge red in Normandy, Missouri.The store aisle were a mess and the service was horrible.
She told me to leave if I didn't like the store and not to take pictures.My mother also fell and I said no I'm taking pictures just in case she falls.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "I went 2 Store #06932 to pick up laundry detergent, sign said All was on sale for $3.00 regular price $5.25 , at register it rung up $5.25, showed cashier..."
- "We bought a very heavy fry pan - Green Gourmet with a non-stick coating. GGT 22/24 CR #10. We have had it for about three years...all of a sudden..."
- "Purchased cocktail and end tables. After delivery noticed finish (stain) missing from one leg and a large crack running top to bottom of same piece. After numerous calls, emailed photos..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."