1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

This store is the most filthest place around, empty shelves, blocked walk ways.Rude employees, that act like people dont deserve to be in presents.

Always on their phones, might hold and answer your inquires. Never seen place clean with stocked shelves. Wont let custamers get stuff off of boxes on dollies, she said," i havent gotten to that truck load yet." cant believe i even tried to go to that family dollar, always go to all the others family dollars in town, across town. Rest are nice polite, clean, well stocked.

This store on W. Market and Austin Ave has been a stinking wreck, since the day they opened it. You got to watch your steps, getting into the store. Trash is by door, always over flowing, look and SMELT like BLOOD leaking out, across sidewalk, barely could step over it today.

I only shop @ family dollar stores, for clothes, food, supplies. I like going to about 4 stores, all on eastside of town. Differant varies i find, shopping around. But this store on the westside of Warren, on West Market St and corner of Austin, treat everyone like thugs, even tho im a disable, soon elderly women.

I dont know why they cant get employees that have decent morals in that store. There are times every isle is bloked and employees stooped behind counter, and wont open other regester, but will pop up for the males to flirt with. Letting these guys stack stuff on counter, cutting in front of my turn, only to begin ringing up, and returning to shop, while making me wait for them to return, to the only open cash regester.

Guess spending $65-$75 a pop, isnt enough, for the 2nd enployee to stand up from hiding behind counter.Other stores have one employee, and a smooth, clean, SAFE, running stores.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of family dollar sanitary conditions. Family Dollar needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned family dollar sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Family Dollar.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments