4.3
Layout of Store

The people are nice, but the food there is old.Each time we make the mistake of getting ice cream there it is old and disgusting.

I bought a milky way a week ago ust opened it and it was white and hard. I checked the date on it and the best by date was 08/2014. Really?

This is 2016.The warehouse sends out old food?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Family Dollar and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Family Dollar to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Family Dollar milky way ice cream for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

Family Dollar - Customer Care Review from Birmingham, Alabama Family Dollar "This is one of your stores in Birmingham Alabama on Tuscaloosa Ave I just went into this location just now at 7:32 pm Monday sept 26, 2016 and all I..." Read more Family Dollar Sanitary Conditions Review from Detroit, Michigan Family Dollar "This store is the most filthest place around, empty shelves, blocked walk ways. Rude employees, that act like people dont deserve to be in presents. Always on their phones, might..." Read more Family Dollar - Sanitary Conditions Review Family Dollar "There are still a few family dollar stores in erie pa. It WAS one of my favorite stores to shop. The store on state st in erie is disgusting and..." Read more Family Dollar Customer Care Review from Riverdale Park, Maryland Family Dollar "I WAS IN UR FAMILY DOLLAR STORE TODAY MAY 27th,2016 AROUND 5:00PM, I WAS BUYING BATHROOM ITEM ALONG WITH A COUCH COVER. THE COUCH COVER RANG UP $20.00, BUT WAS..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more