3.5

I usually go for my cleaning stuff t Family Dollar.I own a BB business, and I can find all I need for a great price.

Polite employees, smiling and helpful. This last time, 6/12/15 I bought a mop. When I got home I realized they had charged me for 2 mops, $2,15 cents each. A total of $4,30 cents.

I went t the store and talked t the "manager" Marissa. I explained about my issue. I asked if I could either get another item for the $4·30, or get my money back. Wwwoooww, unbelievable, she got really mean, and rude, and told me she would not give my money back, and would not take the mop back, BECAUSE:::: SHE COULDN'T SELL IT T ANYBODY ELSE???

Customer Service manners?

Not at all. I told her I would call the Corporate Office, and she would b hearing from them.

I wonder how can anybody hire a MANAGER, when she can't possibly treat people with respect, and consideration. I hope Family Dollar teaches """MARISSA"" a lesson about how t treat CUSTOMERS.

Today, I talked t a very nice gentleman, George, with Corporate Offices, and he has resolved my issue.It is best t talk t people above these employees who think they have so much power, when in reality, all they have is arrogance, and ignorance.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of family dollar manager. Family Dollar needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned family dollar manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Family Dollar.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments