Carencro, Louisiana

not sure if right site but I live in krotz springs louisiana. the FDS thereis terrible.

they use bad language, they are very rude. and will not wait on you. when they do its like you are such a bother. i was told.

that if. they are mean to theit customers. they won't come back and they won't have as much work to do. the last time i was there no one would wait on me the girl thst was there i asked her to wait on me.

i knw she is a manager. and she told me in a harsh manner "do i look dressed like im on the clock?". and walked off. the other girl was in the bathroom.

there were other people there actually there was a line. the other girl had been in bathroom for i knw at least 45min. at that point u got tired of waiting and left. all my stuff and went to dollar general.

and I haven't been back.

i talked to some of my friends and they quit going there too. something really beeds to be done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Family Dollar Manager.

Comments

Look old hag. If she wasn't on the clock then by company policy she could not help you.

If she did she could've gotten fired.

But then again you special people don't give a *** right? Go *** yourself.