Featured Not resolved

I bought not only one but two bad meat products from local Family Dollar store #03408 3750 Bankhead hwy Lithia Springs, Georgia in the same week from same cooler.I have become very ill after consuming some of both product.

I am now very ill and have had to completely change my diet to bland foods and absolutely no meat. I've been suffering horribly and owe over $7,000 in medical bills. Sedgwick does not feel the store is responsible and I am just leAft suffering and oweing medical bills and dealing with severe health problems on a daily basis. Sedgwick claims adjuster Crystal Sanders sent me a very rude unprofessional email.

I am tired of suffering and these liability adjusters talking to me like I'm in the wrong for contacting them.

I am in no condition to be stressing and trying to argue back and forth.Some body please help me!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of jimmy dean premium pork sausage. Family Dollar needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jimmy dean premium pork sausage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Family Dollar.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

Aiken, South Carolina, United States #1066193

You really need help if you don't know the difference between telling you something you don't want to hear or read as being rude.

Who is *** enough to eat meat from a dollar store!?!?!? You sir, are an ***!!!!