Family Dollar Customer Care Review from Riverdale Park, Maryland

97 of 765 Family Dollar reviews

I WAS IN UR FAMILY DOLLAR STORE TODAY MAY 27th,2016 AROUND 5:00PM, I WAS BUYING BATHROOM ITEM ALONG WITH A COUCH COVER.THE COUCH COVER RANG UP $20.00, BUT WAS ON THE SHELF AS $5.25.

WHICH IM FORWARD A PICTURE OF THE ITEM I WAS GOING TO BUY. THE ACTIVE MANAGER SAW WHERE ALL THE OTHER COUCH COVERS WERE STOCKED AT. HE CALLED THE STORE MANAGER MS.JAMMIE AT STORE #10198, AND EXPLAIN TO HER AND SHE TOLD HIM NO SHE WAS NOT GOING TO HANOR THE PRICE THAT WAS AT VISION. I FEEL THAT IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT THE EMPOYEES ARE PUTTING MERCHANDISE IN THE WRONG PRICE POINT, AND THE PRICE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HANORED AND THEN REMOVE THE MERCHANDISE FROM THAT PRICE.

THIS IS NOT THE CUSTOMER PROBLEM THAT THE EMPLOYEE IS MAKING SUCH AN ERROR. I SHOP IN STORE #10198 EVER DAY SINCE THEY BEEN OPEN AND A LOT OF TIME WHEN I GO THERE AND GET RANGED UP AND THE PRICE IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THE PRICE SAY, I LET IT GO AND JUST SAY TO THE STORE MANAGER THAT THE EMPLOYEES NEED TO BE CAREFUL OF THE PRICE AND GET MY MERCHANDISE AND LEAVE, BUT THIS TIME NO CAUSE IT IS HAPPENING TO MUCH. THE CASHIERS BE ON THEIR CELL PHONES WHILE RINGING UP CUSTONERS, USING CURSE WORDS, AND EATING AND LOUD MUSIC PLAYING DUEING STORE HOURS.

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO ANOTHER STORE CUZ I LOVE FAMILY DOLLARS AND ITS THE ONLY CLOSES STORE TO ME THAT I WILL GO TO.I FEEL THAT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HANORED THE PRICE THAT WAS SEEN BUT TO GET NOTHING IS WRONG AND ITS LIKE THE STORE MANAGER DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING WHEN THE EMPLOYEES IS PUTTING MERCHANDISE AT THE WRONG PRICE BUT WANT THE CUSTOMERS TO FEEL THAT IF IT IS AT THE WRONG PRICE POINT, WE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT EVER THE REGISTER RING UP FOR AND THATS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Furniture Protector
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #855632

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Family Dollar? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
97 of 765 Family Dollar reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 30 #1166352

What the *** does the above review say except that you're pissed off that another under educated customer like yourself picked these sofa covers up, or maybe YOU did and placed them in the wrong location. We can't fix everything that is in the wrong spot. Go to school.

1 0 Reply

Sep 17 #1213920 Prescott, Arizona, United States

Obviously you're not to educated yourself. Under educated should be uneducated, such as, you are uneducated. ..see how that works! If you were of any intelligence you would have been a rocket scientist and not a low level cashier at Family Dollar! Love your posts though, please continue as I find it entertaining!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Family Dollar. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Family Dollar.
Filing a new complaint about
×