Family Dollar Customer Care Review from Riverdale Park, Maryland
I WAS IN UR FAMILY DOLLAR STORE TODAY MAY 27th,2016 AROUND 5:00PM, I WAS BUYING BATHROOM ITEM ALONG WITH A COUCH COVER.THE COUCH COVER RANG UP $20.00, BUT WAS ON THE SHELF AS $5.25.
WHICH IM FORWARD A PICTURE OF THE ITEM I WAS GOING TO BUY. THE ACTIVE MANAGER SAW WHERE ALL THE OTHER COUCH COVERS WERE STOCKED AT. HE CALLED THE STORE MANAGER MS.JAMMIE AT STORE #10198, AND EXPLAIN TO HER AND SHE TOLD HIM NO SHE WAS NOT GOING TO HANOR THE PRICE THAT WAS AT VISION. I FEEL THAT IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT THE EMPOYEES ARE PUTTING MERCHANDISE IN THE WRONG PRICE POINT, AND THE PRICE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HANORED AND THEN REMOVE THE MERCHANDISE FROM THAT PRICE.
THIS IS NOT THE CUSTOMER PROBLEM THAT THE EMPLOYEE IS MAKING SUCH AN ERROR. I SHOP IN STORE #10198 EVER DAY SINCE THEY BEEN OPEN AND A LOT OF TIME WHEN I GO THERE AND GET RANGED UP AND THE PRICE IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THE PRICE SAY, I LET IT GO AND JUST SAY TO THE STORE MANAGER THAT THE EMPLOYEES NEED TO BE CAREFUL OF THE PRICE AND GET MY MERCHANDISE AND LEAVE, BUT THIS TIME NO CAUSE IT IS HAPPENING TO MUCH. THE CASHIERS BE ON THEIR CELL PHONES WHILE RINGING UP CUSTONERS, USING CURSE WORDS, AND EATING AND LOUD MUSIC PLAYING DUEING STORE HOURS.
I DON'T WANT TO GO TO ANOTHER STORE CUZ I LOVE FAMILY DOLLARS AND ITS THE ONLY CLOSES STORE TO ME THAT I WILL GO TO.I FEEL THAT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HANORED THE PRICE THAT WAS SEEN BUT TO GET NOTHING IS WRONG AND ITS LIKE THE STORE MANAGER DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING WHEN THE EMPLOYEES IS PUTTING MERCHANDISE AT THE WRONG PRICE BUT WANT THE CUSTOMERS TO FEEL THAT IF IT IS AT THE WRONG PRICE POINT, WE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT EVER THE REGISTER RING UP FOR AND THATS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I usually do not post things about my bad or good experiences for that matter but I honestly can not resist. Outback has seriously gown down hill over the last..."
- "Banquet turkey horrible.Not- Not -Not "white meat!!Bad bad bad..."
- "I had good experience buying gift cards in the past. This time I intended to buy a gift cards for my kids to use to buy points online. So, I..."