2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went into Family Dollar store in Sterling VA on Enterprise Dr.Once I walked away from the register I realized I stepped on something that went through my shoe and into my foot.

When I lifted my feet up i realized it was a tac.

The one show below in my feet.Called in a claim and wemt to urgent care was prescribed a prescription for antibiotics but could not get family dollar store to approve the expense for my MEDICINE to make sure my feet dors not get INFECTED!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of family dollar customer care from Family Dollar and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Family Dollar to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Family Dollar for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

Pascagoula, Mississippi, United States #1180312

Did you do a claim while in the store? They have to be entered into the computer by an employee.