Falls Church, Virginia

I went into Family Dollar store in Sterling VA on Enterprise Dr.Once I walked away from the register I realized I stepped on something that went through my shoe and into my foot.

When I lifted my feet up i realized it was a tac.

The one show below in my feet.Called in a claim and wemt to urgent care was prescribed a prescription for antibiotics but could not get family dollar store to approve the expense for my MEDICINE to make sure my feet dors not get INFECTED!!

2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

Pascagoula, Mississippi, United States #1180312

Did you do a claim while in the store? They have to be entered into the computer by an employee.

Security at Family Dollar stores Family Dollar "I worked for Family Dollar three years and they have security cameras mounted all over the stores....cameras that are NOT monitored by anyone...and when someone does review the footage of..." Read more Family Dollar - Review about Laundry Detergent from Charlotte, North Carolina Family Dollar "I went 2 Store #06932 to pick up laundry detergent, sign said All was on sale for $3.00 regular price $5.25 , at register it rung up $5.25, showed cashier..." Read more Family Dollar Cloth Calendars Review Family Dollar "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..." Read more Family Dollar Customer Care Review from Chicago, Illinois Family Dollar "Today I sent my 3 nieces who were visiting me for the weekend to my neighborhood family dollars witch is located on 87th Racine to be returned without any items..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more