Family Dollar Customer Care Review from Chicago, Illinois
Today I sent my 3 nieces who were visiting me for the weekend to my neighborhood family dollars witch is located on 87th Racine to be returned without any items I sent them for they came to me telling me that the young lady was very rude to them telling them they can't be in the store if they not 18(really) my niece who 16years old 11 years old and 10 years old so I go bk to the store to see since wen u have to be 18 I come in this store almost everyday I see kids in and out without an adult. But I get there I ask the young lady were is the sign that says u can't enter unless with an adult (no sign) the young lady argue with me the whole time I was there in front of customers Kids and other employees I told her she was very unprofessional and shouldn't work her with that kind of attitude am a General manager at my own store downtown and I will never argue or make anyone feel unwelcome at my store despite with there age is this store always have people who are young with attitude Problems that's not professional I told her I was calling cooperate on her she stated she didn't care she will give me her name (she didn't of course) so I called in the store to report her it was closed so I no this feedback will get to the right people I shop at family dollars for everything this location they have everything I want but if that young lady still there with an attitude I will never go there again her are a few pic I took to show there isn't any sign that say no kids under 18
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "The advertise they put in the flyer this week is 2/7 or shampoo tresseme -2 if you buy 2 ok so far ok hear is the big problems 2/7 -2..."
- "This store is the most filthest place around, empty shelves, blocked walk ways. Rude employees, that act like people dont deserve to be in presents. Always on their phones, might..."
- "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..."
- "So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks. I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been..."
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."