Chicago, Illinois

Today I sent my 3 nieces who were visiting me for the weekend to my neighborhood family dollars witch is located on 87th Racine to be returned without any items I sent them for they came to me telling me that the young lady was very rude to them telling them they can't be in the store if they not 18(really) my niece who 16years old 11 years old and 10 years old so I go bk to the store to see since wen u have to be 18 I come in this store almost everyday I see kids in and out without an adult. But I get there I ask the young lady were is the sign that says u can't enter unless with an adult (no sign) the young lady argue with me the whole time I was there in front of customers Kids and other employees I told her she was very unprofessional and shouldn't work her with that kind of attitude am a General manager at my own store downtown and I will never argue or make anyone feel unwelcome at my store despite with there age is this store always have people who are young with attitude Problems that's not professional I told her I was calling cooperate on her she stated she didn't care she will give me her name (she didn't of course) so I called in the store to report her it was closed so I no this feedback will get to the right people I shop at family dollars for everything this location they have everything I want but if that young lady still there with an attitude I will never go there again her are a few pic I took to show there isn't any sign that say no kids under 18

3.8
Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

Family Dollar*

Barbara
Columbus, Ohio, United States #1178890

I have to agree with the store on this.I don't think kids should be in an establishment by themselves, or if they need to be, it should be limited to one child at a time.

I live near a Dollar General and I can't tell you how often the employees have to deal with horrible kids. They may behave around their parents/family, but they act out when by themselves. Constantly stealing and acting crazy.

I just shake my head at it.

Kids act ***, and unfortunately a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

El Paso, Texas, United States #1177629

Stay in school, kids. That is all.