Family Dollar at 402 W.W.White do not have anything to put the groceries in so it can be purchased (no shopping baskets or handheld baskets) I saw many elderly individuals, including myself entering the store but had no cart to put groceries in. I also saw customers leaving angry and talking about the lack of customer service at that locatuon. If baskets are an issue to keep at the store then put the tall device on them that will not allow them to be removed from the store.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "I went into Family Dollar store in Sterling VA on Enterprise Dr. Once I walked away from the register I realized I stepped on something that went through my shoe..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."