Family Dollar at 402 W.W.White do not have anything to put the groceries in so it can be purchased (no shopping baskets or handheld baskets) I saw many elderly individuals, including myself entering the store but had no cart to put groceries in. I also saw customers leaving angry and talking about the lack of customer service at that locatuon. If baskets are an issue to keep at the store then put the tall device on them that will not allow them to be removed from the store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of family dollar customer care. Family Dollar needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned family dollar customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Family Dollar.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

Family Dollar - Customer Care Review from Birmingham, Alabama Family Dollar "This is one of your stores in Birmingham Alabama on Tuscaloosa Ave I just went into this location just now at 7:32 pm Monday sept 26, 2016 and all I..." Read more Family Dollar - This is what happens to a store when a manger do not want to give the ones who want to work hours Family Dollar "The freezers in the pictures are what i had to clean because of black mold.Why did you not put the picture of the black mold up?All of these pictures was..." Read more Security at Family Dollar stores Family Dollar "I worked for Family Dollar three years and they have security cameras mounted all over the stores....cameras that are NOT monitored by anyone...and when someone does review the footage of..." Read more Family Dollar Customer Care Review from Riverdale Park, Maryland Family Dollar "I WAS IN UR FAMILY DOLLAR STORE TODAY MAY 27th,2016 AROUND 5:00PM, I WAS BUYING BATHROOM ITEM ALONG WITH A COUCH COVER. THE COUCH COVER RANG UP $20.00, BUT WAS..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more