3.4
Layout of Store

I went to the store located in Hammond Indiana on 169th st.I bought a drinking bottle thst contained a straw and a flip top.

The straw is too small and won't allow you to suck water through the spout when you flip it open. I paid three bucks for this item. I went to trade it for another one. They would not let me try it out before leaving.

When I got home, I couldn't believe that tje second one was just as bad.Now they oweme a refund plus 3 bucks in gas.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Family Dollar and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Family Dollar to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Family Dollar bottle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments

Its family Dollar your not going to get anything good from there for 3 bucks

This isn't the web site for Family Dollar.There isn't anything a person can purchase in any type of dollar store that would be worth returning, especially a novelty type drinking mug.

I wouldn't waste money on any of those mugs that come with their own straws.There is no way you can get the straw clean enough to be completely sanitary.

to Anonymous #1005294

You can clean the straws with bleach water then rinse very well thereby rendering it completely sanitary