Verified Reviewer

2.0

Original review updated by user Oct 02, 2021

The cashier got mad n started cussing because he had to void my transaction! He called the person that had authorization to do the void.

While the void was being processed, I told the rude cashier that I didn't appreciate his attitude. He continued to yell. I told him that it was his job to take care of the customers. He then told me that I was a waste of his time, to get my stuff (as I was only getting one item) n to get out!!

Two things, how can I waste his time, when there was no one behind me in the checkout line? And, without paying customers, he wouldn't have a job or a paycheck! The store manager isn't very friendly n on a couple occasions, she made me feel like I didn't know what I was talking about n that she acted like she didn't care, after I told her a concern in her store. I will pray for them that they they find GOD!!

JESUS CHRIST is coming very very soon!!! GOD BLESS everyone n your families!!!

User's recommendation: Don't be afraid to tell them if you're be being treated unfairly.

Location: Kansas City, Kansas