3.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went to Beaumont CA Family Dollar on 05/09/2018 at 8:45am with my 7 year old grandson before school and the checker that help me was so disrespectful to me and my grandson. This has not been the first time this has happened, every time that I visit that store she treats me terrible, on another visit with my grandchildren she yelled at them.

I just told the kids that she must be having a bad day. I live in Hemet but my daughter lives in Beaumont with my grand children so I am in Beaumont daily to help with the kids so I go to Family Dollar a lot, but after the last visit I do not want to go into that store again.

Review about: Family Dollar Cashier.

I didn't like: Rude clerk, Bad manners, Very rude.

Comments

NEW BRITAIN CT: FAMILY $ HAS THE MOST RUDEST EMPLOYEES I HAVE EVER SEEN: AND ALWAYS ONE CASHIER LINES BACKS' UP ONE IS BAGGING ITEMS WHILE THEY LAUGH + TALK TO EACH OTHER NASTY PEOPLE: MOST DONT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH: IN NEW BRITAIN CT ALLEN ST: MYRTLE STREET STORE IS SO FILTHLY FOR MANY YEARS: THE FLOORS ARE DIRTY, STOCK OF CLOTHING IS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER+ ON THE FLOOR: YOU CANT GET THRU WITH THEIR RACKS: BOXES BLOCKING YOU: THEY SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN BY THE CITY OF NEW BRITAIN: MYRTLE ST FOR YEARS KEEPS YOUR RECEIPT WHEN YOU RETURN AN ITEM AND YOU SPENT $50.00 AND MAY NEED TO RETURN OTHER ITEMS!! DONT BOTHER WITH DISTRCT MANAGER THEY ARE FULL IF BULL *** LINES AND THEY COULD CARE LESS: I HOPE THE DOLLAR STORE PUTS THEM OUT OF BUSINESS: DONT BOTHER CALLING CORPORATE I SPENT OVER 1 HOUR WAITING NO ONE CAME ON THE LINE: I CALLED BACK SPOKE TO OPERATOR SHE TRANSFERRED ME SHE SAID IT WILL TELL YOU HOW MANY CUSTOMER COMPLAINT PEOPLE ARE AHEAD OF YOU THE 1ST TIME IT WAS 10!!!!!

I HUNG UP CALLED RIGHT BACK THEN IT WAS 18 AHEAD OF ME1!!! DISGUSTING COMPANY: YOU DONT NEED THEES STORES AND AGGRAVATION: THE DOLLAR STORES ARE GREAT EVERYTHING IS $1.00 WITHOUT NASTY EMPLOYEES AND FILTHY CONDITIONS: ALLEN ST STORE IN NEW BRITAIN STINKS TO TO SHOP AT WITH THEIR LOUD MOUTHED ANGRY AND NASTY EMPLOYEES: NEITHER STORE HAS A TRASH CAN OUT SIDE: CRAP THROWN EVERY WHERE FROM EMPTY OIL CANS AND YOU NAME IT: THEY CERTAINLY DONT HAVE GREAT BARGAINS AT FAMI[Y DOLLAR:

You won’t be missed {{Redacted}}.