A week ago the employees which is Hispanic told a black man he couldnt come in cause he wasnt wearing a mask but was caught telling a Hispanic man dont worry about it cause they had some inside when he said he didnt have one ..

second incident was 10/31/21

I went to the same family dollar in Philadelphia at 4501 Caster Ave 19124 exactly at 8:20pm an was told by the same Hispanic females employees they was closed cause they almost got robbed which was a lie cause I called 911 to verify it an no report was made of such incident . I live in this neighborhood an this family dollar is a store I shop regularly an although Im Hispanic myself of a darker shade I dont like feeling discriminated against..

an I would hate to file discrimination charges against this company.

So please do something about those employees before I file a discrimination charges against this company

M. Delgado

michelledelgado0873@***.com

Preferred solution: Stop with the discrimination !.

Location: Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

Comments

#2088375

If you are telling the truth about calling 911 I hope you were charged with abusing the system and fined. I hope they sue you for making false claims of discrimination.

Family Dollar Reviews