3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I work in the plaza so i go into this store on kimberly and 441 (state road 7) everyday for all my needs from snack to a dring even suplies for work and all the employees are polite and carring but this one manager shes hatian and looks like a teenage boy (wont give me her name and she doesnt wear a name tag) shes so rude everytime i go in there she has a attitude and rolls her eyes when u have any questions for her so one afternoon i bought a lighter and i went to use it the following day and it wasnt working so i went to the store and showed the lighter she said i was trying to steal and lie that i purchased the lighter there lmao the lighter was 1 dollar i had 400 in my pocket why would i be trying to steal a lighter if i went to the manager to show the lighter was broken lol so how do u figure i was trying to steal anyways i left when i came back the next day for a dring she was nasty and tolled me why was i coming back since i was trying to steal. How rude and embarrasing i ended up leaving my stuff at register and walked out and now everytime i walk by the store and she sees me she points at me through the window and gives me her middle finger i just cant believe shes the manager ... shame on Family Dollar for having a store manager that treats customers like this!

Review about: Family Dollar Manager.

Had an Experience with Family Dollar?

Comments