Verified Reviewer

I have a complaint for two managers On December 2, 2021 at Family Dollar located at 1425 W.Morse Ave. in Chicago,IL 60626.

Around 12:05 PM on Dec.2, I asked a Hispanic female assistant manager where batteries were so that I could buy some and she had a sassy attitude saying, "Well did you asked the Cashier for the batteries?" When I told her that I didn't like her Rude tone of voice and the way she spoke to me, she said that's how she speaks and called me Stupid and Retard.

I told her that I was going to tell her manager about her disrespectful behavior and he happened to be a few feet away when she pointed him to me. As soon as I told the main Manager what happened, he joined in with the Assistant Manager's ignorance by saying, "You shouldn't be correcting her, get the *** out of here." So therefor, I got no customer assistance but Rude behavior.

Location: 1425 West Morse Avenue, Chicago, IL 60626