Verified Reviewer

I will never visit a Family Dollar again. Tonight I entered your store #09335 and received a contact high from this location.

I tried to suffer through for the 15 minutes it was going to take to shop for my items. I couldn't make it. I told my children who were walking around with me to return to the car so their eyes would stop burning. I grabbed 3 items on my 10 item list and suffered through checkout so I could get out to fresh air.

The employees working the front register were both high as a kite and not in uniform, as much as I could tell. It was smokey in the building, as if they had just set the blunts down in order to ring me up. So disgusting.

Next time, I will just make the trip to Walmart instead of making a quick stop at family dollar. I was in such a hurry to get out that I didn't even get all the items I needed.

User's recommendation: Do not shop at Family Dollar, take the 5 minute extra drive to Walmart of Target instead.

Product or Service Mentioned: Customer Service Profiles Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Family Dollar Pros: Close, Convenient.

Family Dollar Cons: Total inappropriate behavior of the employee an the manager, Horrible management, Customer service skills are terrible.

Location: 2358 North Fayetteville Street, Asheboro, NC 27203