Customer service department closed.

I am beyond livid that a sales associate was very rude to us. I didn't even see a name tag nor her name on my receipt.

(I had other items was going to purchase also.)

My son is disabled, we were in town for Doctor Appointments. I usually don't have a malfunction. However today, I had to put a pull up on my disabled child because his feeding tube bag, leaked all over him. I of course not accustom to having to pack extra clothes, didn't.

I saw family dollar and said this will be a quick in and out. Of course like ALL children my son found the toy isle.

We were already headed to the check out when, I had to go retrieve him from the toy isle yet again. The sales clerk, didn't have the desentcy to say excuse me ma'am Your child needs to have on appropriate attire. Which I all ready knew, but an emergency is an emergency.

She said he needs clothes on very harshly and very rudely. I tried to explain that his feeding tube bag leaked all over him and I came in to get him shorts. She SAID NOT TO TELL HER SHE DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

SO, I LIFTED HIS SHIRT UP TO SHOW HER HE AT LEAST HAD A PULL UP ON AND HE DOES IN FACT HAVE A FEEDING TUBE. AS WE WERE LEAVING SHE I NEEDED TO READ THE SIGN.

NEEDLESS TO SAY THE LEAST I WILL DRIVE 20 MILES TO GO TO WALMART BEFORE I EVER GO IN ANOTHER FAMILY DOLLAR.

I WILL BE POSTING ON FACEBOOK HOW RUDE FAMILY DOLLAR HAS BEEN TOWARD ME AND MY SON.

IN CASE YOU CARE TO KNOW IT'S

STORE # 07251

907 EAST NORTH STREET

RAPID CITY SD

605-343-****

DATED 7-7-2020

TIME STAMPED 14:00:38

User's recommendation: Do NOT go to this FAMILY DOLLAR EVER, ESPECIALLY NOT IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION WERE ALL YOU NEED IS SOMETHING FOR A CHILD AT THE DROP OF A HAT.

Preferred solution: She needs to apologize to MY CHILD, even if he DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE SLIGHT! She DEFINITELY NEEDS TO LEARN CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND COUTH. How would she feel if the situation was reversed..

Family Dollar Cons: Customer service, Rude employee.

Location: 907 E North St, Rapid City, SD 57701