Verified Reviewer

I walked into Family Dollar without any notification they had changed their policy on Covid 19. There was no Lysol wipes to wipe down carts, no hand sanitizer, no social distancing, people walking up and down aisles without direction and no mask.

I was trying to distance myself and your employees led two Hispanic men with no mask right next to me. I ask your employee to take them down the next aisles to help with social distancing. She responded she didn't have to. Then the cashier had a mask around her neck not on her face.

I told her I had always enjoyed shopping at Family Dollar in Mertzon and felt safe but today was completely different I ask her why she wasn't wearing her mask. Her words"we don't have to wear mask. Family Dollars Covid 19 policy, number 9. All employees must wear a mask and have a clear screen at the check out.

Putting my life at risk is not an option, I was so freaked out I couldn't get out fast enough. Not a safe environment. The other companies in town are still opting for face mask inside their stores, but not Family Dollar. We have 7 cases in Irion County, and increasing daily.

Please note that me getting Covid is a death sentence. I will not shop at your store until this is either resolved, or Covid is over for my own protection. Thank you, and there is no need to respond, as I reached out to you four times yesterday with no response.

It is plain that you don't wish to resolve this issue. The Family Dollar main office told me you were going to call and apologize and that the next time I went to Family Dollar in Mertzon it would be different and safer.

?????????????????

Family Dollar Pros: Convient.

Family Dollar Cons: Customer service skills are terrible.

Location: 301 N Broadway St, Mertzon, TX 76941