When I got to the register the young lady had a look on her face as if it was inconvenient for me to be at her register. I then spoke to her because thats apart of customer service and humility that she seemed to be lacking.

After I paid for my things I was grabbing my bags there was someone else behind me but , instead the cashier waiting until I gathered my things she began to push my tissue off of the counter I looked at her but didnt say anything.

She continued to be rude and push my things her name was Korrie I called the store after I left she answered the phone so I told her I would call back tomorrow when the manager is there. My Info Is :Jatae M 318-799-**** the store is located at 1882 Airline dr Bossier la , 71111

User's recommendation: Whenever a cashier is being rude don’t engage and stoop to their level instead call corporate and make a complaint because that’s ridiculous no one deserves to be treated with such disrespect.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Houston, Texas