Verified Reviewer

Pueblo, Colorado 81005

(719)696-****

Attn: Family Dollar Store Associate Catelyn

To whom It May Concern;

I am writing this email because On 06/16/2021 @ 17:16:59, (Receipt Number 990758****883018****) The Store Associate denied my Five Year old daughter the restroom, My Daughter was begging the lady and the lady was laughing at my daughter. As we were exiting the store my daughter states Mom its too late I pooped my pants and I asked the lady if we could use the restroom so I can clean my daughter up she stated their was a gas station across the street.

so immediately I had my daughter stand in a coroner changed her clothes and used water that I had in my car to clean the *** off of her clothes and body, I entered the store after I had cleaned up the area outside or your store and Threw My daughters Clothes In the Trash. I asked to speak with her manager and she stated the manager was not on shift, I would like to speak to someone regarding this matter.

My child did not deserve to be treated that way and I felt it was very disrespectful of the associate. That could of prevented many issues not only that its neglect on the associates part and in a way Child abuse. Thank you for your time.

Christine Futamata.

Family Dollar Pros: Are pros at treating customers with disrespect.

Family Dollar Cons: Rude management.

Location: 2722 South Prairie Avenue, Pueblo, CO 81005

Comments

#2024419

They made the right call. You don't care about how you'll leave that bathroom. You yourself threw the clothes in the trash so everyone can smell it now.

#2029471
@PissedConsumer2024419

Oh look... It's the passive aggressive thumbs down.

If that doesn't say "I have no retort but I need instant gratification" I don't know what then.

You want to pass off your *** parenting skills go right ahead. The internet enjoys this.

Family Dollar Reviews