I am a 33 yr famale 4'11' 89 pounds I was physically assaulted by the store manager accusing me of shoplifting. He say "it's bag check" I refuse to let this 6'2" 180 pound man to go into my pocketbook.

He physically grab my own to sustain me twisted knee hurting me I tried to pull away he grabbed my pocketbook we were tussling and that's when he hit me in my mouth and busted my lip. I have it on video I also I'm pretty sure it's it's on the store surveillance I don't see how a corporation can hire someone who supposed to be a manager to act like and represent like a animal.

I'm fearful he threatened me and told me I'm not safe walking in my neighborhood it also before this isn't it he put my disability handicap fiance out of the store because he said he had $50 of grocery which is the card declined and paid $3 cash for two items and he was stealing and that's who I was walking out the door to see what was going on because my fiance has a mental issue. I want to press charges they also would like to file a lawsuit against Family Dollar.

Product or Service Mentioned: Family Dollar Manager.

Preferred solution: Compensation for pain, suffering and discrimination.

Family Dollar Pros: Disgusted.

Family Dollar Cons: Customer service experience from sales clerks, Embarrassed in front of customers after being falsely accused, Managers attitude in dealing with my situation.

Location: 4635 Nw 27Th Ave, Brownsville, FL 33142